Tuesday, June 25, 2019

London's Borough Market - Happy Foodie Heaven

Borough market is where all foodies take other foodies. The aroma, excitement, anticipation and mouthwatering sights of all sorts of treats make this one of the premiere places for indulgence and pleasure.



It's my favourite place to buy bread. There's a sourdough bread I can't help falling in love with every time I see and taste it.

Some stalls offer samples. There are two sections and it's all under cover, not that it rains that much in London. :p

There are stalls with food from all over the world. It's the place for fresh produce too - my last trip I bought some rocket leaves which lasted ages, much longer than supermarket bought packets. I also picked up a lavendar plant.

It was such a lovely way to invest a few hours, either alone or with others. Borough Market is a place that inspires great cooking and eating.

I always take tourists who are visiting London to Borough Market. It's a lovely stroll along the Southbank and on the way to Tower Bridge and the Tower of London.

Borough Market is just another reason why I love London and why I'm such a foodie. 

No comments:

Post a Comment