M&M world London in Leicester Square is four floors chocaholic heaven. It's fun for kids and adults too, and free unless you end up spending a small fortune shopping.
London literature and M&Ms inspired art is on the top floor. Classics like Sherlocke Holmes.
Everything is giant sized and it can be overwhelming as we are talking about the bite sizes morish won't melt in your hand candies. There's the M&M bridge, a photo favourite for visitors.
If you have cash to burn, there's collector items in glass cases.
London Leicester Square continues to evolve and M&M world is a fresh new addition. If you love chocolate, you will enjoy the sweet smell which hits you when you enter. It's a place that will toy with your imagination. .
You may also be interested in:
- My favourite Heston things
- QnA: How do you control or curb chocolate cravings?
- Great weekend brunch idea - decadent peanut and chocolate french toast
- Five Facts about Champagne to Impress your Friends
- Pierre Herme - The Master of Macarons
- Afternoon Tea - Inspired by Fashion - cakes shaped like designer handbags and shoes
- Dieting - Cheat When You Eat
- Diet Helpers - Cooking Substitutes
- Smart exercising
- M&M World London - The Magic of Chocolate