Tuesday, January 30, 2018

Reflections for a happier and healthier you

We need to invest more in reflections. It's important to think about where we have been and what we have done. Then we can build on our fortunes and learn from our experiences.

When I think about last year, the year before that, 3 years or even 10 years ago, I am amazed and feel so lucky. There have been lots of downs but also lots of ups.

We get so caught up in the everyday, trying to squeeze everything in and do everything. We are always busy. There is a long to do list. It can feel overwhelming. How often do we take the time to say the most important thing on the list is me? What do I want? What do I need? Who am I?

We go on autopilot. We are creatures of habit. How often do we reflect on whether the autopilot and habits make sense for our evolving life and world?

This blog has helped me to develop my identity and writing voice. It may have even helped others as I have had thousands of viewers from around the world. That's pretty good since I don't promote it and very few friends or family know about it. This blog has been a collection of my reflections. It is the modern day diary which genuinely tries to seek and show truth.

This is why the new waves and trends involve mindfulness and other hybrids.

I would encourage you to spend some time reflecting and really invest in yourself to help you find even greater happiness and health.

No comments:

Post a Comment