Thursday, January 25, 2018

Turn a bad day into a good one

This morning started off badly. I woke up thinking about all the things which were troubling me.

By lunch time, somehow my day had turned around. So what changed?

1. I did a meditation class. I learned about both self-compassion and compassion for others. 

2. I read about the importance of dreams. Paul McKenna's 'change your life in 7 days' is giving me a fresh perspective. 

3. I received messages from friends. Maybe it's the universe's way of saying you are not alone.

It's important to remember when you are feeling down that things change. You won't feel down forever. There are great things in your life. You can make yourself feel better, you can change your circumstances and the universe will send help too. Feel empowered, realise a bad day can become a good day and make it happen.

No comments:

Post a Comment