Wednesday, April 21, 2021

Prince - the Musical Genius


Prince was one of the greatest of my lifetime - an artist, performer and legend.

I saw him at one of his 21 days concerts at the O2 in London. That night was amazing.  It was September 13 and he performed with Sir Elton John too that night. 

After his passing, I went to a few screenings of Prince's movies. It was great to be around others who loved his music. I had always wanted to see him at a jazz festival and I had never made the time. 

There are so many great Prince songs. I still especially enjoy listening to the Diamonds and Pearls album now and then. There was a magic around those performance with the NPG. 

Today is the fifth anniversary of his death. This morning I listened to the Piano and a Microphone album. He was just so incredibly talented. 

Though he may be gone, we will be discovering more of his music for many years to come. 

Here are some other stories on Prince that you may be interested in:

No comments:

Post a Comment