Monday, April 5, 2021

An Easter Weekend of Walks


It's sunny outside but I feel so sleepy. There are days I know doing something will be good for me, but I need some pushing and convincing. 

The other day I saw this cat on a boat. When I stopped to take a photo, it wanted to come up to me. It was a lovely moment seeing this cat and I was glad that I had gone for a walk. Most days when I go out, there is a 'wow I'm glad I saw that and left my couch' incident. 

The day before yesterday, it was ducks waddling on the pathway. Yesterday it was swans on the river. 

So I'm giving myself 15 minutes to get in the mood to go out. 

The sunshine and fresh air has helped me sleep much better. It just feels like such an effort to go out sometimes, much like cooking or taking a shower on some days. 

Some days I do accept that I need a day of rest and other days I know that lazy me needs to pull my socks up. 

It's been a great Easter weekend with chocolate, walks and a couple of virtual catch ups. Whether I do go for a walk or not, I am happy with all that has become of these last few days. 

No comments:

Post a Comment