Friday, April 23, 2021

An African Escape

In the last year I've tried to capture the essence of holidays and travelling by exploring different areas of London and taking my travel camera along to see the city as a tourist. 

For a more foreign escape, I've been going to Africa with free live safaris on youtube with WildLife. They are at sunrise and sunset. The safaris are shown daily. It's pretty cool, but for the pandemic, I don't think this experience would be available. 

I've never been on an African safari. I've explored the Pantanal in Brazil and these WildEarth safaris remind me of that trip and the excitement of seeing animals, watching them and discovering a whole other world. 

They have previous live safaris available on their youtube channel too. If you like wild animals, it's worth taking a look. The live safaris are more exciting for me because you're seeing it with others and there's no pausing or fast forwarding. It feels more real and it's a great African escape for travel addicts who need a fix. 

For more information on WildEarth, you can also go to:




No comments:

Post a Comment